- Introduction – What is Digital Marketing?
- Learning Digital Marketing
- Audience – Digital Marketing Course
- Benefits of Digital Marketing Course
- Syllabus – Curriculum
- Course Content
- SEO As Digital Marketing Channel
- SEO Syllabus
- What is SEO?
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search Results
- Keyword Research in SEO
- HTML Basics
- On-page SEO Elements
- Technical SEO
- What is Schema markup?
- Link Building
- SEO Content Writing & Optimization
- Social Signals for SEO
- Local SEO
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Google Ads Extensions
- Job opportunities after Digital Marketing
- Training Class Schedules
Introduction – What is Digital Marketing?
In today’s time, the importance of digital marketing for the success of a business depends on what its prospects want. Businesses utilize internet and online digital technologies to embrace trends, technology, and tactics to reach as many prospects as possible.
So, how knowledge of digital marketing skills solves the problem? No more a fancy buzzword, business across the world are investing in digital marketing strategies, in search engines, social media campaigns, content and email etc., to meet demand, relevance, reputation and most importantly sales.
What does a digital marketer do?
Roles and responsibilities of a digital marketer is to build demand generation, driving brand awareness and lead generation through different digital marketing channels like SEO, Social Media, email, Video, and content etc.
Ranging from getting traffic from SEO efforts, build engagement on social media posts, getting views for a video to take care of all pre-sale efforts – digital marketing has it all.
Learning Digital Marketing
What is Digital Marketing? Career Prospect
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing has gained popularity very rapidly in recent times. Whether for online promotion of an already set up business or just a small startup, digital marketing is the most preferred way to do it.
Due to this vast use and popularity of digital marketing, it also is in demand as a learning course by many today. But there are many aspects of digital marketing that need to be explored before you can master it.
A digital platform is not restricted to the only internet but extends to television, phones, as well as electronic billboards. All the methods and strategies used to promote and boost any business or company through advertisements, whether on the internet or television or other electronic media is what precisely comprises digital marketing.
Unlike the conventional way of marketing that has been followed since ages, digital marketing focuses only on digital platforms and thus is more beneficial also since there are numerous tools to monitor it. Most of the client base of the businesses, whether big or small, has been pooled in via digital marketing in recent times as more and more people have been using the digital platforms. Be it online shopping or ads popping up. Digital marketing has worked wonders for businesses.
Jobs in Digital Marketing
Given the vast use and popularity of digital marketing, it is obvious that there is a lot of job creation too in this field. Individuals with skills in digital marketing are in demand and easily hired, which is why people are opting to learn the course.
In India alone, the job openings in digital marketing are estimated to be around 20 lakhs, let alone those internationally. Given the wide and rampant use of smartphones and social media, digital marketing actually has a lot of scope in benefitting a business greatly. On an average, one cannot go longer than 10 minutes without looking at their phone, and with digital advertising taking a whopping 24% of the total advertising media, reaching people has become super easy and convenient while also being greatly beneficial.
What Kind Of Jobs Are There In Digital Marketing?
Due to the importance and numerous benefits of digital marketing adding on to its popularity, there sure are many jobs available in the field. Here are some for you to consider.
- Digital Marketing Manager
When any project needs involvement of the digital platforms, that is when a digital marketing manager’s skill comes in handy. Right from handling the event timelines, to budget management, coordination and communication; such is the nature of work of a digital marketing manager. The position also plays well even for a fresher.
- Content Strategist
Words surely have power, and that is exactly what the content strategists have to portray by penning down user-friendly content viewed by the target audience using SEO or Search Engine Optimization. With this, the target audience can directly reach the company’s advertisement and thus prove beneficial.
- Data Analysts
When the advertisements and posts reach the target audience, there surely is a lot of data accumulated. To analyse, categorize and work through this data, the data analysts go through it and do the needful in order to help the company’s next digital campaign and thus pool in more of the customer base.
Who Can Learn Digital Marketing?
With the wide use and popularity of digital marketing, most people wish to learn digital marketing but are not quite sure if they are eligible for it. The good news is that the scope of learners of digital marketing is very wide, and it can be learnt by students and working professionals alike.
Whether you are a student still in college wishing to learn something new and useful or you are an entrepreneur just getting started with your business, you can very well learn digital marketing and boost your chances of growth.
- If you are a student and are looking for ways to give a head start to your career, learning digital marketing could really do good for you. Earning some extra bucks doesn’t have to be something for which you have to leave your studies, as you can very well earn being skilled at digital marketing even while studying. Most companies are always on a lookout for freshers skilled at digital advertising.
- If you are an entrepreneur and already have a setup business or are planning to start a business, learning digital marketing would surely prove to be greatly beneficial to you. You will be able to reach a larger number of audiences via digital channels and thus set up a wider client base.
- Whether you are an Engineer, an MBA graduate or even a homemaker, you can start your career in digital marketing working a regular job or even sitting at home, given its flexibility.
Career Growth In Digital Marketing
With the growing use of digital marketing, career growth opportunities are ever-increasing. As long as technology is growing and becoming productive will digital marketing. And with the demand for digital marketing skills, the pay scale for them is boosting too.
Working in the digital marketing field really pays off as you put in your best skills and efforts, and the results start showing. To really get the most out of your digital marketing skill set, you can put it to a number of uses like being a
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- SEO Expert
- Content Marketing Manager, etc.
The pay scale for this skillset, whether in India or otherwise Internationally, is steadily increasing. With a good amount of experience and talent, you will be able to bag good projects and profits, thus leading to further career growth.
So, whether you are a professional or just getting started, digital marketing will surely work wonders for your career and business alike. Good publicity and efficient execution are a booster for every business, and you can do exactly that with digital marketing.
Audience – Digital Marketing Course
The best part of learning digital marketing course is its flexibility. There is no pre-requisite of getting trained in digital marketing.
Thinking about what qualifications do you Need for a digital Marketing course? If you know to surf the internet, you are good. As a consumer of internet, you use the internet for various requirements like booking a ticket online, watching a video or searching on Google etc. This is all you need.
There is no specific eligibility to learn digital marketing
For Job seeker
For Business Entrepreneurs
Digital marketing course duration is 4-6 weeks.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Course
Syllabus – Curriculum
- 100% Classroom Training
- Get website and blog for practice
- Case Studies
- Get 62+ hours of digital marketing sessions
- Work on projects
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Role of digital marketing
- How many types are in digital marketing?
- The basic difference between traditional marketing and digital Marketing
- What do we need to learn before the digital marketing course?
- Why are people moving to digital marketing?
What is a Search Engine?
- Introduction of Search Engine
- How does Google work?
- Google Search Algorithm knowledge
- Digital Marketing Process on a Search Engine
Website domains and hosting
- What is a website?
- What is a blog?
- Difference between a blog and a website
- How to build a website?
- Importance of good user experience on a website
- What is hosting?
- What is a domain?
- How to set up a website?
Digital Marketing Channels
- What is SEO?
- Organic SEO
- On-page SEO
- Off-Page SEO – what is a backlink? How to build backlinks?
- Important of Content writing
- Importance of content marketing
- What is Social Media?
- Learn about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram etc.
SEO As Digital Marketing Channel
What is SEO? Introduction and importance of SEO
What is SEO?
- Basics of Search Engine
- Concepts of Crawlers – Indexing & Crawling
- Detailed knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
Organic Search vs. Paid Search Results
- What is the SERP (Search Engine Result Page?
- What is On-Page SEO?
- What is Off-Page SEO?
- What are backlinks in SEO? Types of backlinks and much more
Keyword Research in SEO
- What is a keyword?
- Type of keyword?
- How to do keyword research in SEO?
- Keyword Research Best Practices
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- What is HTML?
- What are the tags in HTML?
- Important tags in HTML to create a web page
- HTML Tags for SEO
HTTP Vs HTTPS Website
On-page SEO Elements
- Meta tags in SEO
- Crawling: XML, HTML Sitemaps, Robots.txt
- Content Clusters (Creating SEO-based content)
- Negative on-page to avoid
- Website pages and URL Architecture
- Google Search Algorithms
- Server code
- Types of Sitemap
What is Schema markup?
- Schema Types – Micro, JSON-LD
- Common JSON Schema Tags
- How Schema shows up in SERPs
- What is Link Building
- How to build backlinks?
- Types of backlinks
- Link Building Metrics
SEO Content Writing & Optimization
- Importance of Content in SEO
- How to help Google find your website content
- How to stop Google crawling content
- LSI and assist Google to understand your content
- Website hierarchy
- Content optimization for SEO
- Image Optimization for SEO
- How to make your website mobile-friendly?
- Promote your website
- Analyze your search performance and UX
Social Signals for SEO
- Social media engagement metrics
- Web 2.0
- What is Local SEO?
- Business Pages
- Google My Business, Bing Places
- On-page SEO for Local pages
- NAPs, business listings/Citations
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Introduction to SEM
- What is SEM? Why SEM?
- What is Google AdWords?
- Google Network
- Google Ads Glossary
- How does Google Ads work?
- What is auction in Google Ads?
- What is a campaign in Google Ads?
- Structure of Google Adwords account and compaign
- Campaign Types –Google Search, Display, Youtube Ads
- How to create a Google Ads campaign?
Google Ads Type
- What is an Ad?
- Ad Formats and types
- Ad Text Policies
- Ad Text Best Practices
Google Ads Extensions
Keyword Match Types
- Broad match
- Phrase match
- Broad match modifid
- Exact match
- negative keyword
YouTube Marketing – Introduction & Ad Formats
- YouTube Ad Formats
- YouTube Campaign Creation
- Campaign performance analysis
- Video Campaign Optimization Tips
Job opportunities after Digital Marketing
After completing the digital marketing course, you can start your career in digital marketing.
Salary After Digital Marketing Course
Training Class Schedules
INR 11,000/- per month.